Friday, October 23, 2009

Oregon Coast Wedding Photographer- Jessica and Randy's wedding

I am so excited, I have been waiting to blog about this wedding! One of my favorites of all time! SO IN LOVE, and it really shows through in their photos. What a kind and loving family! They all made me feel like I was part of their close knit group. The wedding was on the beach at Pacific City. The sun was out and the waves were crashing! Oh, what a beautiful setting for a wedding. You have got to have some guts to plan a wedding on the beach. We all know that the Oregon Coast tends to be unpredictably. It was beautiful and here are some of my favorites from the day!

It was a bit windy! Can you tell?
We found a cute little cave to escape from the wind and get some romantic shots!









The reception site was at a cute little restaurant in Pacific City called The Delicate Palate.
WOW! Let me tell you about the food! One of the best meals I have had- that is 27 years of meals we are talking about. Definitly on my top 10 list!
Can't end the night without a good cake smash! Thanks for a wonderful day Jessica and Randy! It was truly an honor to photograph you and your family! Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment